Forgot your User ID or Password?
Your online password can only be reset online. To change or reset your Password and User ID, please choose the "Need help logging in?" link on the login page.
Please note: your web password is different than your PIN when accessing your account by phone. You may reset your phone PIN via the Voice Response system by calling 1-800-294-3575, 8 AM to 10 PM ET, Monday–Friday.
Note: Do not use dashes when entering your Social Security number. Do not use your Social Security number to log in once you've registered. You must use your new User ID instead.
For technical assistance email us at Web_master@jhancock.com. Please include the following information to help us more quickly diagnose and correct the issue:
- your name
- your company or plan name
- a brief description of the problem
- the browser and version being used (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- the operating system if known (i.e. Windows, Apple)
- a screenshot of the entire page where the error occurred (you can use the print screen button on your keyboard and paste the screenshot into your email)
Please do not include your Social Security Number or any other private information.
If you have specific questions about your account, please call our Participant Service Center at 1-800-294-3575. Representatives are available 8 AM to 10 PM ET, Monday–Friday in New York Stock Exchange Business days.