Questions about your retirement account or pension?
Call our Participant Service Center at 1-800-294-3575.
Representatives are available 8 AM to 10 PM ET, Monday–Friday on New York Stock Exchange Business days.
Questions about your John Hancock Managed IRA Account?
Call 1-888-232-3695 to speak with a John Hancock Managed IRA Representative.
Representatives are available 9 AM to 5 PM ET, Monday-Friday New York Stock Exchange Business Days.
Forgot your User ID or Password?
- To reset your User ID and/or Password, please choose the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link on the login page.
- Do not use your Social Security number to log in once you’ve registered. You must use your newly created User ID and password instead.
- Once logged in, you can change your User ID and/or Password, along with other security related information, by going to the “My Profile” page from the mega Menu.
- Please note: when accessing your retirement account or pension by phone, your PIN is different than your web password. You can reset your phone PIN using the Voice Response system by calling 1-800-294-3575.
For technical assistance, email us at email@example.com . Please include as much of the following information as possible to help us more quickly diagnose and correct the issue:
- your name
- your company or plan name
- a brief description of the problem
- the browser and version being used (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- the operating system if known (i.e. Windows, Apple)
- a screenshot of the entire page where the error occurred (you can use the print screen button on your keyboard and paste the screenshot into your email)
Please do not include your Social Security Number or any other confidential information in any email communications.