Forgot your User ID or Password?
Your online password can only be reset online. To change or reset your Password and User ID, please choose the “Need help logging in?” link on the login page.
Please note: Your web password is different than your PIN when accessing your account by phone. You may reset your phone PIN via the Voice Response system by calling 1-800-294-3575
Failure to Authenticate Error
There are two primary reasons you may receive the Failure To Authenticate message.
1. You are using an incorrect Password or User ID.
See the directions above to address this.
2. You have the Content Advisor enabled on Internet Explorer.
Please disable this, or add *.bcomplete.com to the approved sites under the content advisor settings.
From internet explorer please click on Tools, Internet Options, and then the tab labeled Content
If the box says "enable" you do not need to do anything as it is currently off.
If the box says "disable" please click this to shut it off. (It will ask you to enter a password that you have previously set)
You can then click Apply at the bottom.
Our website is best viewed with the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer - 11.0 and above
- Google Chrome - Current Version
- Firefox - Current Version
- Safari - Current Version
To ensure that you can securely view the web site, John Hancock recommends your internet web browser use the following configuration settings:
ENABLED for session and first-party
BLOCKED for third-party
||Add x.bcomplete.com exceptions if Pop-up Blocker is ON
Add *.bcomplete.com sites to Trusted Sites list
||Add *.bcomplete.com sites to Approved Sites list if Content Advisor is ON
Set your screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher to get the most from this site. We also recommend you disable pop-up blockers and set your browser to accept cookies.
For technical assistance email us at Web_master@jhancock.com. Please include the following information to help us more quickly diagnose and correct the issue:
- your name
- your company or plan name
- a brief description of the problem
- the browser and version being used (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- the operating system if known (i.e. Windows, Apple)
- a screenshot of the entire page where the error occurred (you can use the print screen button on your keyboard and paste the screenshot into your email)
Please do not include your Social Security Number or any other private information.
If you have specific questions about your account, please call our Participant Service Center at 1-800-294-3575. Representatives are available 8 AM to 10 PM ET, Monday–Friday in New York Stock Exchange Business days.