Questions about your retirement account or pension?
Call our Participant Service Center at 1-800-294-3575.
Representatives are available 8 AM to 10 PM ET, Monday–Friday on New York Stock Exchange Business days.
Questions about your John Hancock Managed IRA Account?
Call 1-888-232-3695 to speak with a John Hancock Managed IRA Representative.
Representatives are available 9 AM to 5 PM ET, Monday-Friday New York Stock Exchange Business Days.
Forgot your Username or Password?
- To reset your Username and/or Password, please choose the “Forgot Username/Password?” link on the login page.
- Do not use your Social Security number to log in once you’ve registered. You must use your newly created Username and password instead.
- Once logged in, you can change your Username and/or Password, along with other security related information, by going to the “My Profile” page from the mega Menu.
- Please note: When accessing your retirement account or pension, your PIN is different than your web password. You may reset your phone PIN via the Voice Response system by calling 1-800-294-3575.
Failure to Authenticate Error
There are two primary reasons you may receive the Failure To Authenticate message.
1. You are using an incorrect Password or Username.
See the directions above to address this.
2. You have the Content Advisor enabled on Internet Explorer.
Please disable this, or add *.bcomplete.com to the approved sites under the content advisor settings.
For more help, go to www.microsoft.com and search on “Content Advisor”.
For technical assistance email us at Web_master@jhancock.com. Please include the following information to help us more quickly diagnose and correct the issue:
- your name
- your company or plan name
- a brief description of the problem
- the browser and version being used (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- the operating system if known (i.e. Windows, Apple)
- a screenshot of the entire page where the error occurred (you can use the print screen button on your keyboard and paste the screenshot into your email)
Please do not include your Social Security Number or any other private information.
Our website is best viewed with the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer - 11.0 and above
- Google Chrome - Current Version
- Firefox - Current Version
- Safari - Current Version
To ensure that you can securely view the web site, John Hancock recommends your internet web browser use the following configuration settings:
ENABLED for session and first-party
BLOCKED for third-party
||Add x.bcomplete.com exceptions if Pop-up Blocker is ON
Add *.bcomplete.com sites to Trusted Sites list
||Add *.bcomplete.com sites to Approved Sites list if Content Advisor is ON
Set your screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher to get the most from this site.